Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Facebook - FarmVille Cheat

I have been very interested in facebook, playing facebook games...find them especially cute and interesting...

Recently I got hooked with playing FarmVille, previously I was into FarmTown and find it very fun...I found out that FarmVille was cuter then FarmTown so I went and tried it out...




Recently I found a way to farm easily for FarmVille, all your actions e.g plow, harvest are instant!

You can "trap" your farmer (your own char) within the starting point....the starting point meaning when you visit other player's farm and come back to your farm your will see your char in the center of the farm....

Steps:

1.) Go to your friend's farm
2.) return to your own farm
3.) Place animals e.g goat, sheep around your char (as shown in print screen above)
4.) Reload your browser

After you have completed the above mentioned, it makes your farming in FarmVille easier =) Save time and also you avoid lots of problem like loading and connection error with the server!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment