Monday, November 30, 2009

Hello Kitty Pendant

This has become my number one wish list....

A Hello Kitty Pendant from Poh Heng (Singapore) and guess what???!!! It only cost you SGD$460. Yessss!!! Thats the price...The sales girl at the shop keeps telling me the diamond white gold one is nicer...but I still think I like the gold one...just look at the cute looking bow on its head....its pink...so sweet pink...guess what...it comes with cute matching pair of ear rings as well!! OMG!! Best part...they give you a very nice cute Hello Kitty box to store the jewllery =)



I have taken the picture from the website itself...Currently collecting Poh Heng vouchers...X'mas gift...any gifts...I am telling all my friends...if you're happy dun buy me gifts! Just get me Poh Heng vouchers....LOL...

Can't wait to collect enough to grab this limited edition Hello Kitty Pendant....

No comments:

Post a Comment