Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello Kitty Plush Collectible Figures

If you’re a big Hello Kitty fan, then you’ll be ecstatic to hear about these adorable collectable limited edition Hello Kitty plushies, each featuring a different animal costume that come in a decorative carrier, and is 1 of a blindboxed series of 8.



Collect all 8! LOL They are blind-boxed, however, you can easily peak into the holes to get the plushie you want...It comes in a very neat looking box!




Anyway these adorable collectable limited edition Hello Kitty plushies is from Urban Outfitters...

Gotta to know about them from www.hellokittyjunkie.com...been following her =) real cool blog!

And she's got the 2 best Hello Kitty Plush Collectible Figures from the collection! sadly they are out of stock by the time I see her blog...






5 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE Hello Kitty. Thanks for sharing!

    http://oh-thatsnice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I love them too!! =)

    I have stopped writing tis blog for sometime but I dun think I can stop forever...there are so many cute Hello Kitty around everywhere!! I just can't help it....hee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...where can i buy these? cant find them on the urban outfitters website...

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I am so sorry, I also found them at the website that I posted previously...not sure where you can get them more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice and informative..I found this blog very useful.
    Baby clothes from Japan
    Gudetama Plushies

    ReplyDelete