Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hello Kitty Organiser

Even though I have a iPhone now...I am still updating my important information and appointment into an organiser....been using it since last year and did not have time to take a picture of it till now....



And yes! Its a Hello Kitty Organiser...Took me some time to decide to get it since I needed something small enough to be placed in my bag...my extremely packed bag...



Each page comes with some cute drawings of Hello Kitty and they are all so colorful...



Totally love the December one...Christmas tree and Hello Kitty...red background...

I wonder with the situation in Japan now....whether they will be printing such great Hello Kitty Organiser next year...

11 March 2011 - My heart goes out to the people there...whether they are Japanese or any race...seeing so many dead in such a short time is painful for all....

2 comments:

  1. Apologies for the late reply...Bought this from A"N"BC...its a book shop that sells a lot of Japanese items...you can find it at Raffles city near Cityhall place MRT station...I bought a new one this year...Will post it up once I have the time to do it...

    ReplyDelete