Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello Kitty - Crabtree & evelyn

"Hey I have been wanting to pass you this!" My friend was so happy to see me and quickly took out a piece of leaflet that says: "Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Treats Hello Kitty"





Our dear friend Hello Kitty had invaded the ladies favorite again....Now the love is extended to Crabtree & Evelyn.... Yeah!!

There are 3 treats that was given...But I am only interested in one....i.e....Enjoy $80 OFF with minimum $260 Purhcase of regular-priced merchandise. PLUS receive a Free set of Hello Kitty Lily and Rosewater Cosmetic Bag.

I wonder how she got it....

Basically it means that if you spend $160 you get a Hello Kitty Rosewater Tote Bag, $260 a Hello Kitty Lavender Tote Bag and $360 a Hello Kitty Iris Travel Bag....

Hmmm....Very tempted to get the Hello Kitty Iris Travel Bag with bag Holder....

No comments:

Post a Comment