Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hello Kitty @ Candy Empire

Woot! Wanted to buy some sweets to bring to work and walked into Candy Empire....

Found a few actually...2 kinds of Hello Kitty Candy there...

My all time favorite Chupa Chaps rand also Candy Floss... Not so crazy about Hello Kitty Candy Floss...but I couldn't stop myself from buying the Hello Kitty Chupa Chaps...

Great looking container...with Hello Kitty patterns, metal type, the best part is its air tight...hhmmmm...I can put other stuff in there in future...

Can't wait to open it at home...took a few photos of the container in train...lol...lots of funny backgrounds....hands....legs...feet...etc...buy nevertheless the main thing looks great!

Sadly the candy inside is not specially packaged with Hello Kitty wrapper as I expected...I even suspected that they are not made in Spain.... Lol...

But true enough the wrapper is printed with Made in Spain by Chupa Chap....

No comments:

Post a Comment