Monday, March 19, 2012

Hello Kitty sticker a total new look!!

After much torture with the Hello Kitty Hot sticker, the girls gave my iPhone a new look again!!!!

This time round they made my iPhone look totally different!!!

First they added a wonderfully cute Hello Kitty screen protector and back...then they added a wonderfully fitting dark pink bumper like casing for me...it totally fits the pink Hello Kitty screen protector...

Guess what! I found it at Gmarket and wanted to get it...the exact same one that they bought me!!! So happy!!! LOl

You will definately love it!!

My friends bought it from gmarket.com.sg (http://list.gmarket.com.sg/item/HELLO-KITTY-SCREEN-PROTECTOR/405667740)

There are so many patterns that I was thinking to get them all!!!






The girls immediately helped me to change the new Hello Kitty skin for me =)
I was so happy with the new look that my iPhone have...especially after it's diving into the water incident...I messaged them every day to inform them I am so happy with my iPhone! LOL...

Ann got herself a black and white Hello Kitty print, glows in the dark and anti glare plus plus...Annie's got herself a Hello Kitty white background with golden prints cos she's using a white iPhone...both are same design but have a totally different feel...

This is how our phone looks after the transformation:



 
Mine is in the middle...Don't you think I have the best combination? LOL so happy!! Ann's one can glow in the dark (very interesting)...while Annie's one is not so obvious and totally elegant...

Everywhere I went people asked me where I got such a nice casing and they were quiet amazed that it is actually a screen protector!

No comments:

Post a Comment