Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello Kitty - Baby Fox

Have lunch at the new Changi City Mall and found Fox selling baby clothes at a heavily discounted rate...

When we walked closer, we found a wide range of Hello Kitty sweaters for kids. They are so cute I can't stop myself from taking photos, KQ was there with my colleagues for lunch and he was so cautious when I do that...and walked to me and whispered "hey, you want to do this...you better hurry up"...

Being my best friend....he did not realize that I have been a Hello Kitty stalker for sometime lol...any where...every where!!! No matter where!!! If there's Hello Kitty I will take pictures of her!! Lol

I started complaining that the sweaters are too small for and my colleagues started joking and asking me to have a baby girl soon...omg...how to choose a girl? This kind of thing is blessings from God...how to choose a girl so that you can dress them up in Hello Kitty??? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment