Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hello Kitty Organiser

Actually I have bought a new Hello Kitty Organiser since January and did not have a chance to blog about it till now....

I had a choice between a demure looking Hello Kitty Faced Organiser and a repeated print with strips Hello Kitty Organiser....



Red nicer???? Or Blue one nicer????

These 2 questions kept bugging me and I stood at the store for like hours just deciding which one to take....

In the end the "Demure" looking Hello Kitty Organiser won....its kinda more comfy to hold as the cover page is made of a soft fluffy material covered with plastic, which kind of made it feels like your are holding slightly cushioned organiser instead of just a normal booklet....imagine if you have a leather organiser, that's how it feels when I hold my "Demure" looking organiser...

Hmmmm....I wonder what they will come out with next year....Can't wait to get a new design...I kept my 2011 organiser as it is too pretty...I guess if this goes on I might have a collection of Hello Kitty used organisers....LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment